Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have short curly hair and I need help on how do I grow my Hair faster?

I have short curly hair that is about shoulder length and the hair dresser cut it to that length and didn't listen to me so it's too short now and It doesn't matter how muct cream, mousse, or gel I put in it just gets frezzy really fast! I need my hair to grow longer for my grade 12 graduation picture. I need help please I need some advice and help on it.I have short curly hair and I need help on how do I grow my Hair faster?
None of those products help hair grown faster, and can even damage hair, causing the oposite to happen. Eating healthy is the only way I know to improve hair. Vitamins also, a good multi vitamin shoud help, ask mom or Dr which is best for you. Trust me about the vitamins..been on prenats several times...hair grows like a weed...donated to LocksOfLove 2 times in the past 4 years (minimum 10 inch donation each time and never had my hair above shoulders)I have short curly hair and I need help on how do I grow my Hair faster?
Eat your protein. To consume more: -Eat your meat first. -Try two boiled eggs for breakfast, everyday. Try the website for a change of life you'll never belive is true.
Try prenatal vitamins (i know it sounds wierd), or Hair, Skin, and Nails. I'm using those and they seem to work great.



Good luck :)
pull them
rubberbands and pigtails...... strecthing the hair will help it grow...... also try trimming it on a full moon. Sounds corny but an old remedy!
For the frizziness, Herbal essences frizz control spray-on gells, leave-in creams, and shampoos work.

For the length issue, I heard vitimin B works. Also,There was a thread like this, already, ya know :D
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth

http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-/a>
get some hairspray put it on,take a shower,put some more hairspray on then comb ur hair then watch it grow and grow and grow.....
hello OK so I'm on answers allot and i see allot of people men and women asking about hair growth so i got really tired of typeing it over and over so i writting an official one that i can just copy and paste to you guys...OK



this product is called wild growth hair oil,and it's all natural and it's been out for over 20 years and it really dose work... like really umm i stated using this oil in i think the 5 or 6 grade I'm in the 10 th now i know lol but umm the oil is perfect i love it to tell you the truth i think it's wonderful it's for all hair type from white,black,Asian,umm Scottish whatever the oil is really good and it works there is a site in on it i have no pic's yet but i might give some in June of 08 so my hair should be on or past my shoulders then but the all can be use for both men and woman of all ages and here the link the site it can be bought on line at the wild growth site or at some local beauty store i get mine from sally's beauty for like 7.99 and the prices may deffer on were you buy it but here's the link and i hope you guys get a look into it and try it out



http://www.wildgrowth.com/
Of course the quickest way (If you only want it for a single event) would be professionally applied ';Hair Extensions';. They're not cheap though. Vitamins such as A D and E are important for healthy hair and nails, and will cause both to grow as fast as they can naturally. A balanced diet is also important. Stay away from Tobacco and Alcohol as they decrease circulation to the scalp (and everywhere else).
Lavender oil has been shown to increase hair growth so massage the oil once a week and soak for 30 minutes before washing. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c/a> for more details.
  • face book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment