Friday, February 10, 2012

How can I get straight hair if I have thick curly hair?

Well, I have thick curly hair. My hair is long and tends to grow quickly. I have tried to straighten it several times but it just looks bad and comes back up quickly. Does anyone have any tips to have my hair straight and possibly thinner?How can I get straight hair if I have thick curly hair?
You can get a ';straight permanent'; from a salon. You can also have the stylist cut your hair to thin it.





If a straight iron doesn't work, this method will. Just make sure you keep your hair conditioned so it doesn't look dried out from the permanent.How can I get straight hair if I have thick curly hair?
You should get your hair thinned out by your hairdresser, my hair was really thick and unmanagable and the hairdresser has special scissors that thin it out. Its really cool. Also if you want your hair straight i suggest you use a special shampoo and conditioner for curly hair that makes it soft and smooth, then after washing it, blow dry it downwards, and then straighten it. If this doesnt work, you could go to the hairdressers to get it relaxed, it costs a bit but its worth it, my friend had really curly hair and it was gorgeous but she wanted a change and got it relaxed and its soft and straight now, she still has to straighten it but its not curly just the usual kinks. Hope this helped xx
get your hair thinned


blow dry it down and put got 2 b glued or a strong gel

No comments:

Post a Comment