Sunday, February 12, 2012

What kind of product should I use for my curly hair?

I have curly hair, and I need a product or products that wont make my hair feel crunchy. Perhaps product that will make my curly hair look soft, bouncy and shiny.What kind of product should I use for my curly hair?
ihave really curly hair too and i use redken fresh curls curl boost. it is a spray gel but it does not make my hair crunchy whats so ever. i really like this product and highly reccomend it even tho it may be a little more money.What kind of product should I use for my curly hair?
my hair is suuuuper curly, it makes ringlets on the ends. to keep it shiny and moisturized i use Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo, followed by Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Conditioner, then their Totally Twisted mousse after the shower while my hairs still wet. if your hair gets frizzy, i'd recommend using Herbal Essences Totally Twisted gel as well.
  • face book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment