Friday, February 10, 2012

What is the best hair straightener for thick/curly hair?

Right now I have a Conair hair straightener, the $20 one. It takes me about an hour to straighten my hair. Is it because of the straightener or my hair? When I get my hair cut it doesn't take them as long. + I can't blow dry it straight first, the hair dryer gives me migraines lol. What is the best hair straightener for thick/curly hair?
i use ghd's fpr thick hair. They were expensive but I found a new pair on Ebay for 拢80 which was a good bargin. I think there amazing my hair is loads below my shoulders and the thickest my hair dressers ever seen... appaerently it could easily be shared between about 4 people! I can normally straighten my hair in about half an hour with them which is less thamn half the time then it took with my old ones.


haha migranes i rarely dry myty hair. I tend to wash it in the evening and then let it dry overnight before straighteneing it in the morning. What is the best hair straightener for thick/curly hair?
The Chi! I used many many types for many years from straightener, to curling irons for a round effect (I have curly hair and frizzy) and I lived in Germany and PA during the summer (even in rain) and with the Chi my hair stayed stick straight, though I do warn you use a heat protectant as it gets hotter than most irons. I don't even blow dry my hair anymore : ) Just use the iron right from curls and it takes 15min or less now ! I recommend paul mitchels super skinny to go with it, adds shine and protects against the heat (and helps keep it straight)
throw that away. don't you know that you get what you pay for???





you need to buy InfraShine. They are the best hands down. Please whatever people say don't buy a Chi. They are crap and dry out your hair. they're overpriced and don't work as well. I've had my InfraShine since 2005 and it still works just as good as day one. I'm 1/2 mexican and 1/2 indian so i have really thick curly hair and this flat iron gets it super smooth and straight. never frizzy.





it's on amazon.com





oh and by the way, you have to blow dry your hair first or let it dry completely before you straighten it....with any straightener. you would not believe the damage you're doin to your hair if you flat iron it wet. please please don't ever do that again.
thesalons use chi irons which are right pricey. the cheap straightners dont work as well. i have the generic chi called GVP *( generic value products) its 60 dollars at the beauty supplly store.its the exact same thing as a chi, works the same looks the same just doesnt have the name on it. its the best thing ever. it used to take me about an hour to tame my curls but now it takes me 10 to 15 min.
CHI is the best straightener. The high heat makes hair straight faster but the ceramic plates are better for your hair than a generic straightener. there are also many products such as shampoos, conditioners, and serums that can help hair become straighter.
I use tresemme ones but my friend with really thick curly hair uses GHDs.
my hair is SUPER FRIZZY... i use cariolis and it lives it straight and shiny and super soft for even 3 days!!!!
GHDs the pink 1s r best






CHI ...count on me
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment