Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How do people do that gell curly hair?

You know when girls have that gel in their hair and it's all curly and stuff,and looks really pretty,how do you do that?What gel do they use?How do people do that gell curly hair?
reagular gell just grab it and and scrunch it!!!i do it to use any gell u perfurr!!How do people do that gell curly hair?
are u talking about scrunching?

if u r then heres a site that tells u how...

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art4/a>

just dont dry it if u want the wet look :)
After washing my hair I spritz Aussie Scrunching spray on my wet hair. I toussle and scrunch my hair until I get the desired look and then let it dry. I like to run my fingers thru my hair a few times while it is drying... this softens the hold a bit, but also gives it a bit more ';oomph';.
Well, they all use different gells. It depends on the person.
I use any gel... it is actually my husbands. The important part is that you need a diffuser. You put the gel in your hair after you air dry it and then you diffuse your hair until it is dry. Then you will have the cute crinkly hair. Good luck!!!
well i do that and the best 1 i have used is la looks it is a big blue bottle and it works great. and at the bottom it should say +10 thats the strongest 1
If the girl's hair is straight then the curls are a perm. If the girls' hair is naturally curly, they use a liquid activator and mositurizer. My daughter has really curly hair, but it will frizz if I don't put anything on it. So, I wet it and then put Lustrasilk Right On. It's not really a gel, but more like a liquid. I put some in my hands, rub it and then dab it throughout her hair. As it dires, the curls will stay in place and give it more curl. I buy it at Wal-Mart.
usually what i do is while my hair is still wet i drench it in gel and spray a little bit of hair spritz, and i wrap my hair in the towel again and wait for about 5 mins and its all nice and curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment