Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why do people keep telling my friend with curly hair that she should straighten it?

She says its annoying when people ask her if its real too.Why do people keep telling my friend with curly hair that she should straighten it?
Jealousy is ugly.Why do people keep telling my friend with curly hair that she should straighten it?
Thing is , curls arn't the thing that is in now





straight sleek shiny hair is what is in





but some people ( like your friend ) dont like to follow the crowd , the just want to be who they are , insted of bein 1 of them ppl who go around sayin * omg my hair has gone curly!!*





but basically itss just because straight hair is in and curly hair is out
I get the same comments when I go to a salon. This one hairdresser like to remind me how ';sleek'; I'd look with a japanese straightening and straight hair is better looking than curly. But I'd rather have my naturally curly sex goddess hair than homogenized stick hair. ha!
Just trends, straightening your hair is the latest thing. Even a lot of guys are doing it.





Tell your friend to do what she wants, but she'll have to fight the ';trendy'; people the whole way.
i think its coz of the ';style'; of fake curls, and most people straighten there wavy/curly hair.
i like my curly hair and miss it when straightened



No comments:

Post a Comment