Sunday, February 12, 2012

Any good hairstyles i can do with my naturally curly hair?

I have all one length naturally curly hair. i mean its really curly. I like them but sometimes i cant stand to just leave it down. My husbands prefers i dont cut my hair really short. any suggestions. i have tried layers need something ';sexy'; if u know what i mean.Any good hairstyles i can do with my naturally curly hair?
You could straighten it!


I had curls for years and years!


I have done two different things, I had a spiral perm done, to give it a more 'defined' curl, and for the last year or so I have had it straightened... its long now, I dont want long and curly hair.


Im a hairstylist, so naturally I have done many many things to may hair, you dont have to cut your hair short to have sexy hair.


Just try to eliminate frizz and love your hair!Any good hairstyles i can do with my naturally curly hair?
Braids, An Upsweep bun with a lil hangingon the side, or even pulled back in a tight pony tail with the curly ends hanging
Braids are nice.
try a neck length point cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment