Friday, February 10, 2012

Why is my naturally very curly hair suddenly going straight?

Ok I am 23 and I have had curly-ish to curly hair my entire life. Before I hit puberty it was wavy and full (I have always had a ridiculous quantity of hair). Then I hit puberty and it got very curly. Well now I am 23 and it is getting straight.I don't know what to make of it. My mother swears up and down it is hormones. I am not so certain. What could cause this? Does this happen often? Should I expect it to change again later in my life?Why is my naturally very curly hair suddenly going straight?
hmmm


it could be


your hormones.Why is my naturally very curly hair suddenly going straight?
i dont think it can just ';go straight';, but if ur hair is really long and heavy, that can cause the curls to look flat and straight

No comments:

Post a Comment