Sunday, February 12, 2012

How to get Permed curly hair looking as if it were ironed?

I love the way my hair looks when i curl it up but i'm tired of setting my hair everyday, so i have decided to get a perm. But a home perm because of financial issues. So i was wondering how do i achieve this look?How to get Permed curly hair looking as if it were ironed?
I'm sorry to hear that financial issues are why you're doing it at home, but if you must than it can be done. Just make sure you use big enough rods. I would say purple and white. If you want to, you can call a hair school in your area, they are much, much cheaper than a regular salon. The students do all of the work and it is supervised by licensed teachers. They won't mess up your hair and it's great experience for them. Good luck and have funHow to get Permed curly hair looking as if it were ironed?
I agree go to a beauty school they do it for cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment