Friday, February 10, 2012

How should i keep my curly hair at home??

What should i do with my curly crazy hair when im not going anywhere and just at home. I can gel it or moouse it or cannot put it in a bun because it just gets messy,bushy and very frizzy so what should i do? Help pleaseHow should i keep my curly hair at home??
Try products made for curly hair. They will help tame and define your curls :)





Try Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding products. You could also try Mixed Chicks, Blended Beauty or Treasured Locks.How should i keep my curly hair at home??
The products are made for people of mixed backgrounds and black people. They work to tame frizzy, bushy hair. Thanks for the vote! Best wishes ;)

Report Abuse



I have that same problem i use gel in my hair it works really good and keeps it unfrizzy!! Its Fructis scrunching gel!
my hair is just like that but i straighten it...


it really doesnt damadge hair like everyone says it does


%26amp; at the same time you look beautyful %26amp; even your face features change....hope dis helped
Well since i kno a lot about hair all you half to do is wear a bonnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment