Sunday, February 12, 2012

What hairstyles are good for shoulder length curly hair?

I was looking for new ideas because I don't really wear my hair any other way besides high pony, down with a side part, or pigtails. My hair is (on a scale of 1 to 10) an 8 in curlyness. I DON'T want to straighten it beause I like curly hair :D any suggestions?What hairstyles are good for shoulder length curly hair?
Messy bun, leave it natural but add gel, use a 2'; barrel curling iron to make loose curls.



please answer mine



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>What hairstyles are good for shoulder length curly hair?
I dont know.

But when you find out, let me know!

My hair is the exact way you described yours.

Except I straighten mine every single day!
half up half down, in a big clip at the back. a side ponytail

No comments:

Post a Comment