Sunday, February 12, 2012

What kind of conditioner to use for very dry, curly hair?

First of all, I've heard that you shouldn't condition your hair every time you wash it. Then, I've also heard that you should deep condition it every time you swim. I swim four days a week, sometimes our practices are 3 hours long. My hair (which I had permed back in June) is curly and very dry. What kind of conditioner should I use and how often to make my hair manageably soft with defined curls? What other products can I use to keep my hair from going frizzy and poofy? Thanks for any answers.What kind of conditioner to use for very dry, curly hair?
I have naturally curly, dry hair.





I use Pantene's Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner for curly hair. It is wonderful!! Also, the rule of thumb about not conditioning every day would not apply to you since you swim so much and your hair is permed.





I would condition every day %26amp; deep condition at least once a week. There may be a deep conditioner for permed hair.What kind of conditioner to use for very dry, curly hair?
SUNSILK
I would suggest Biosilk. You can get it at the higher up hair salons. I will warn you that it is expensive...$40 a bottle but usually, the bottle will last a year and a half. I use it everyday after I shower. Just a tiny bit works. It makes your hair EXTREMELY soft and silky. I used to use conditioner but with this stuff, you won't need it after a few washings. It helps with flyaways and helps a bit with frizz. As for taming the poofiness, I would use a thick mousse or a light gel. (Try paul mitchell's spray gel or mousse.) After applying mousse/gel, take small sections of your hair and twirl around your finger to get more defined curls. Once you have done that, don't comb to your hair. The more you leave it alone, the better it will behave. Good luck!!!
THE SHAMPOO WITH THE KANGAROO AND THE LID IS PURPLE
Matrix bioloage conditioning balm. just leave it in dont rinse it out. just use a quarter size and rub it in your ends. it really works its the best stuff.
use coconut/almond hair oil and massage it into you hair and scalp once a week (keep it in over night) you will see the difference after a month or so....you hair will be softer and silkier but the trick is to maintain this conditioning treatment..the more you do the better it gets....





from a fellow permeeeee! ;)
I have three biracial daughters and struggled with finding something for their hair. Check out the link below. Great for any race if you have these hair issues. You can order a free sample.





http://www.blended-beauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment