Friday, February 10, 2012

I need a good hairstyle, Can anyone with curly hair help me?

My hair has been curly since I was born, but in the past 5 or 6 years it has gained curl, volume, and of course, FRIZZ! I have tried almost everything and have a boring shoulder length, unstyled hair cut. I would glad of any tips, like hairstyles or hair products! Anything would be better than this!I need a good hairstyle, Can anyone with curly hair help me?
Don't cut your hair it will just make it curlier and it doesn't sound like thats what you want...the best investment I've made for my curly hair is a diffuser, it defines my curls with little frizz. I tried frizz ease and didn't like it, I use aussie mousse/leave in conditioner and scrunch as I dry. You can add a shine serum at the end to smooth out flyaways. I use Glass 01 by redken but theres cheaper ones at target. Also I've heard great things about a product called Noodle head by Beyond the Zone that is sold at Sallys Beauty Supply.I need a good hairstyle, Can anyone with curly hair help me?
I recommend two shampoos/condtioners:

1. Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy shampoo %26amp; conditioner

2. Garnier Fructis shampoo %26amp; conditioner, either the sleek and shiner or the stuff specifically for curly hair



If your curls are on the tighter side, you might want to consider an even shorter hair cut. Sometimes that eliminates from problems with frizz too.



If your curls are more loose (as are mine), I recommend layers and a longer length.



Also, I live in a really humid region and have a lot of trouble with frizz too. In order to combat it, I only shampoo every other day, but condition every day. Also, I use Garnier Fructis Frizz Control smoothing milk right after I get out of the shower by combing it through my hair. It makes a big difference.



Good luck! Curls can surely be a blessing and a curse
when you get out of the shower, blow dry it until its about half dried, then put hot curlers in until they arent warm anymore. a little hair spray wouldnt hurt either. this should make it curly without the frizz.



or put a tiny bit of gel, or mousse in your hair, and attach a de-fuser to your hair dryer. just scrunch up your hair and set it on the de-fusser, blow dry on a lower setting. do this on all of your hair until its dry. that should make it bouncy, and relaxed.



seventeen magazine usually has some really cute, and easy ways to style any type of hair.
Try putting a pomade in it.

It feels like wax kinda and it comes in a small tub.

Garnier makes one that it wonderful for curly hair.



Anyway, try rubbing pomade between your fingers and then rubbing it in your hair and then straightening it.



And viola, no more frizz.
run, don't walk to a salon that carries MIXED CHICKS products! You may love your existing hairstyle once you kill all that frizz, and Mixed Chicks will do it. I will put a link to their website in the U.K. below. Good luck to you.
i know how u feel omg i was born with natural curly hair its so hard to do anything with it usually i get frizz-ez.And i never blow dry my hair it would b sooo poooofyy.When i get out of the shower i let it air dry for like 2 minutes and i put gel,and hairspray in it.It works for me.Sometimes ill do that or wear it half up and half down then str8n 2 peices in the front..
i hear ya the only thing that works for me is sun silk the pink bottle tat says defrizzer. put in your hair after shower then let it dry. also hair straighteners work wonders then you can have any style you want.
Try to get a cut with lots of layers so it can curl up. I have curly hair and I ask my hair stylist to tell me what they did/what products they used so I can do it at home.
first of all, try getting a cut about to your shoulders. and then use tresemme curl locking extra hold spray on it. it works ssooooo goood. my hair used to be sooo frizzy and i did that and now i look 10 times better
i have curly hair too.... i think curly hair looks best when it is really long... get curly hair extensions.... i got hair exensions and i hever have to style it anymore becuase it always some how ends up looking good.
You could try using John Frieda's Frizz Ease Collection

It's quite pricey if you get all the products, but probably worth it



have a look here too http://www.pioneerthinking.com/frizzies./a>
i have curley hair and i straighten it or ill scrunch it and it looks better
Straighten it like I do.
What's wrong with frizz? Maybe you could look at some afro styles. Some of them look great!
dont worry just wait for curly hair/perms to come back into fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment