Friday, February 10, 2012

How can I get my straight hair into curly hair?

Im a male and have very straight hair how can I make it curly,my hair is only 1 inch long,is their any products or anything out there that can make it curly?or how long does it have to be so i can make it curly?How can I get my straight hair into curly hair?
If it's an inch long, then probably putting some gel and scrunching it can make it look curly. Or putting some mousse on it.How can I get my straight hair into curly hair?
There's not much you can do because it's so short, but after washing your hair, you can use products like TRES茅mme Curl Definition. Scrunch it in your hair and dry while scrunching hair.
curly perm???

Answer Mine plzzzz

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
you could probably find some sort of shampoo or conditioner that makes it curly. if not, you could just try a curling iron..
You can use some curling products.
hmm idk if u want curly hair id say the best way to find out the answer is to go to a beauty salon or a super cuts or something by where u live... u maybe have to grow ur hair out a little more...
get some moose and rub it in ur hands and put it in ur hair then kinda pat your head or swirl ur finger in it after that spray some hairspray in it
put some gel and mousse into it and twist it round your fingers that'll make it go curly =]
use that spiky thing that attaches onto a blow dryer.
Mousse
IDK
buy some curling products and dry ur hair with a defuser
tv
use a curling iron
get a perm my friend did that %26amp; it looked really good on him
oh if you were a girl i'd tell you to get a perm

No comments:

Post a Comment