Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do I get rid of curly hair? I normally have straight hair?

As i said i have straight hair. But since i decided to grow my hair longer my hair has started to curl. I wash and condition it every day, but as soon as it drys the ends curl up. The problem is mainy at the back, but lately iv seen my fringe stick up as well. I used to go to bed with wet hair but have concluded that it just makes my hair even worse. Is there any way to staighten my hair and still keep the length? Also what is the best way for a guy to brush it? (Oh by the way my hair is incredably thin)


Please help!How do I get rid of curly hair? I normally have straight hair?
Personally, I like a guy's hair to be a little curly, or a little messy. I guess because it looks more rugged. If you want your hair straight though, you should get a small ceramic flat iron and pull that through your ends to straighten out your curls. By the way--long staight hair usually doesn't look that good on guys (to me at least). Medium length is OK.How do I get rid of curly hair? I normally have straight hair?
The best is a product called FX Straighten Out. You can get it at any Walgreens or CVS. You'll love it!
well jst4di have you ever thought about using a straight iron even if your a boy dont be afraid that your peeps will laugh and if u want your thin hair thicker than eat tons of grains and vegetables
try ironing your hair , works for hair both thick and thin !


(besides little curly doesnt matter)

No comments:

Post a Comment