Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is it possible to straighten my curly hair just for one day?

if so what kind of products do I need? I do not want to put a permanent straightner in it because I do not know if I will like it or not. Any tips?Is it possible to straighten my curly hair just for one day?
When I was a kid I Had a neighbor that had long hair and her mother ironed her hair. She would put her head next to ironing board and lay hair out between two damp towels and would iron it. It would be very straight. DO NOT iron directly on top of hair or you will damage it. Use a low setting.Is it possible to straighten my curly hair just for one day?
Go buy a flat Iron. Wet to Straight is a good one by Conair.





www.conair.com
Remington makes a great flat iron.....called wet2straight.....I got mine at Wallmart for about $20. Wash your hair the next day and your curls will be back.
if your hair is wet or damp apply hair serum or some hair straightner, then air dry or lightly blow dry hair. The use a hair straightner like from conair or revlon and straightne hair by thin stips so that you get nice smooth hair in the end. Hope you like the end result, if not you can always go back to being curly. :D
just get some studio staightning cream and rub in and use a GHD staightner
Iron it. That will give you a few hours of good straight.
I would recommend blow drying it straight with a big round brush first and than flat-ironing it. Pre-treat it with product though, like Aveda's Hang Straight. With Aveda products, less is always more so it's definitely worth the $. :)
all you would need to do is straighten it or get a flat iron and iron it out

No comments:

Post a Comment