Sunday, February 12, 2012

What are some good haircuts/hairstyles for long, curly hair?

I have long, dark brown, curly hair and I just can't seem to get it to cooperate! It is usually very frizzy and straightening it doesn't help very much so I was thinking of getting it cut to my shoulders with bangs. Problem is I don't want my hair to be frizzy and poofy all the time. If anybody could direct me to some pictures of cute hairstyles for curly hair I would really appreciate it and also tell me whether I should even get bangs. Thanks!What are some good haircuts/hairstyles for long, curly hair?
http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co/a>What are some good haircuts/hairstyles for long, curly hair?
hmmm id say no on the bangs if you wanna keep them natural cuz than they'll just be a big frizzy mess!!!!! UNLESS u would be willing to straighten them all the time then with the mix of ur short curly hair and bangs it most likely look cute! so try that and get a bunch of layers!! =]

good luck!!!!!!!
I also have long curly hair. Just be proud of it being frizzy, and straightening it just makes it worse. Don't cut it to your shoulders or get bangs. Leave it the way it is. At first I hated my curly hair and now I love it. Most guys actaully perfer curly hair 2. And if you ever just get tired of it put on a beanie. or put it up

No comments:

Post a Comment