Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am a sister with natural curly hair. Anyone have suggestions on a good detangling conditioner?

My hair gets knotty after I wash it and I have to spend a lot of time just to comb it through. I wonder if a better conditioner would help.I am a sister with natural curly hair. Anyone have suggestions on a good detangling conditioner?
the afro-detangler is suppose to work wonders for natural hair. Its especially made for african american women with natural hair. the only thing is it costs about $50, but i think its a six month supply, depending on how much hair you have.



you might also want to try detangling your hair in sections with the conditioner still in it, the knots and tangles will come out a lot smoother.I am a sister with natural curly hair. Anyone have suggestions on a good detangling conditioner?
I would try Matrix Biolage Smoothing Shine Milk first. The conditioning balm works great as well with curly hair. You can find it at most salons or even the pharmacy.



http://www.hairproductsetc.com/biolage.h/a>
Try Pantene for curls it works pretty good even though I don't have currly hair.
LAKHME HAIR CONDITIONAL.
look in the shampoo section for products especially for curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment