Friday, February 10, 2012

What should I do about washing my extremely curly hair?

My hair is extremely curly. Once my hair drys after getting out of the shower i can't brush it without the brush getting stuck. I still love my cute curls though, at least that very same day after I wash and condition it. But i know i shouldn't wash it everyday... but if i don't it will get so frizzy by the next day and it looks all messy as if i haven't washed it in weeks. What should i do?What should I do about washing my extremely curly hair?
use a shampoo and conditioner for frizzy hiar


brush when wet with a wide tooth comb


use hair serum to calm frizz just run a little through your damp hair


dont blow dry too much.. it will dry out your hair and make it frizzy


try using a blow dryer with a diffuser to instantly dry your hair withouth drying it out and it will maintain the curl without frizz


if you use a hair ';regimine'; you shouldnt have to wash it every day but mayeb every other day

No comments:

Post a Comment