Friday, February 10, 2012

How do you hide a big forehead when you have curly hair?

I have a high forehead and I want to cover it. Currently I part my hair low on one side but it doesn't hide my forehead that much. I can't get bangs because my hair is VERY curly and I don't like straight bangs-curly hair look.


Any other ideas of hairstyles or cuts that would be flattering?How do you hide a big forehead when you have curly hair?
buy a straightener and straighten your bangs over your forehead. then cut your bangs so they are across your forehead in a straight line(make sure they're at eyebrow height). then look in the mirror and see if you like it.How do you hide a big forehead when you have curly hair?
omg this is so funny i just spent the last 20 minutes reading how to hide a big forehead and everyone said get bangs !


i have tried that sooooo many times but my hair is sooo curly that i hate STRIAGHTENING it even if its just my bangs it never looks good !

Report Abuse



i reached the point were i dont care anymore i dont care if people think that i look like an alien i am who i am and i feel beautiful : )

Report Abuse



Just let your front hair get much longer. Parting on the low side is not the right thing to do. Part it a little higher up.





You could set your hair on large rollers to make them smoother. Be sure to allow to dry fully and completely. Any dampness will make them kink up, or go fuzzy.





Very odd--- at one time a high forehead was a sign of great intelligence. Women actually had the front hairs removed to make a higher forehead. How times have changed!!
well side bangs and i know they would curl but it would look nice

No comments:

Post a Comment