Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is a good product to straighten long, naturally curly hair?

I like to straighten my hair most of the time but I cant find a decent hair product to help. The ones that I have tried either weigh my hair down too much and makes it look and feel oily or they make my hair very silky, which looks and feels great, but my hair doesnt stay straight and gets a little wavy instead. Can anyone offer any suggestions that wont cost me a fortune?What is a good product to straighten long, naturally curly hair?
biosilk which can be found at costco or a local harmons. Then straightne it with ceramic chi straightnerWhat is a good product to straighten long, naturally curly hair?
Invest in a CHI hair straightener, they're around a hundred dollars, but completly worth it. Or Get your hair chemically straightened at a salon.
I would talk with your local beauty shop that knows you. Each product recommended may not work for you.
You should just get a really good straightener. Preferably a salon one. it may cost a bit but it will work better and will last for longer if you make sure to use it properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment