Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How did my curly hair go straight?

My hair has been very thick and curly my whole life, but i bought a new straighter in october and ever since then i've been straightening my hair a lot. Now i've been realizing that my hair is not naturally curly at all anymore. The only solution i've had to fixing this problem is to shave my whole head completely to get my natural hair back, but i don't want to go that extreme for my hair. Any tips, answers, or advice????????How did my curly hair go straight?
Your entire body's chemistry changes every seven years, including your hair type. Thick hair can become thin, curly can become straight.





I have had pin straight gold hair my entire life, until one summer ringlets, perfect curls came in! It was so odd....but now I love it.





This is what might have happened to you. Leave your hair alone for the next two months...let your damaged hair grow out and let new roots come in. If those are straight also, I'm betting it's just that your chemistry changed.





If it is now straight, consider getting a perm, or asking your hair dresser what's up.How did my curly hair go straight?
Don't shave your head as that won't make any difference to what is going on. I'm guessing your use of this product has been highly successful in straightening your hair but as it grows out it will be curly at the root. The curl will probably come back slowly if you were to discontinue the use of the product - sorry, I couldn't tell if it was a liquid straightener or a straightening iron, etc. One thing that could change the texture of your hair permanently would be chemotherapy but you don't mention having undergone this.
you should try using hair products and shampoos for naturally curly hair. it might help bring ur curls back and give u nice healthy hair! and try not to straighten it quite so often. try to let it be natural or maybe tie it up every other day so u dont cause more damage.
hmm. it could be due to the fact that you'v burnt your hair to the point of damage. you can try not straightening it as much and use a deep conditioner.





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment