Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What hairstyles can I do with curly hair besides scrunch it?

I also have side bangs that are almost grown out so what should I do with them?What hairstyles can I do with curly hair besides scrunch it?
Well, i have wavy hair but when i don't blow-dry it straight, i would suggest spraying it with Garnier Fructise Surf Hair for texture and put up those gorgeous curls in a partly-up do and let your almost-grown out side bangs, hang as tendrils. If you want a change for nicer occasions, i would blow-dry it straight and put some John Frieda Frizz-Eaze to keep it staright. i hope it works out!What hairstyles can I do with curly hair besides scrunch it?
An updo. Curls give volume to your hair, and they look good falling down your neck. I don't have curly hair but sometimes I sprinkle some water on my neck and I get a few curls. They look cute.
U can straighten ur bangs, and flip them over to make a puff. ur u can try to to do a messy bun look with a head band. hope this helps
Try a hairband. Most of them are cushioned, cute, and hold-hair back. My friend has curly hair--and it's about shoulder-length and she looks good with hairbands.
1. Grow it really long and become an exotic dancer.





2. Shave off those side bangs and don't stop until you have a mohawk. Become an exotic dancer.





3. Rub the curls into dreadlocks and move to Hollywood in pursuit of a career as an extra.





4. Sell it to a pubic wig maker.





5. Mullet!
  • face book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment