Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How can I get my frizzy, dry, thick and curly hair healthy and luscious with extra shine?

I have really frizzy, dry hiar. It seems even after I get a hair cut I have dead ends again. I also wish my hair could have some moisture and shine to it. Also, I straighten my hair daily and it doesnt look healthy at all. Is there anything that I can do to make my hair healthier? Not only look but feel too.How can I get my frizzy, dry, thick and curly hair healthy and luscious with extra shine?
First off, you should avoid store bought hair products because they contain A LOT of alcohol in them that dries out your hair. Second, use a thermal proctectant to prevent your hair from getting damaged. You should try the CHI shampoo and Infra Treatment, the 44 Iron Guard, and the Silk Infusion serum to help with frizz. Remember to keep up your regular trims, every 6-8 weeks, or 12 if you are growing your hair out.How can I get my frizzy, dry, thick and curly hair healthy and luscious with extra shine?
no dont thin it. use serum, its basically oil and will make your hair silky and shiny. when i come out the shower my hair is all nice and wavy but when it dries it goes frizzy so i use fructis garnier serum. dont straighten everyday.
thinnen your hair to make it thinner.





to make your hair healthier, stop straightening it till you feel a difference
I had the same problem i helped the hair by doing this:





When showering apply conditioner ALWAYS





Every week use a hair mask





Dont blow dry your hair try and get it away from heat when you can





Use a heat protector product to spray over your hair before you straighten it





And if its really bad:





Stop straightening it for a few months ..I know its hard but it will help





Go and get a conditioning treatment from the hairdressers..these can really help your hair !





Hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment