Sunday, February 12, 2012

How can I keep my naturally curly hair, straight all day?

I have VERY curly hair naturally, but I straighten my hair pretty much pin straight.


If I'm staying indoors or a place I'm unlikely to sweat, it stays straight but obviously when I get sweaty my fringe curls awfully. So I'm wondering if there's any product or anything that works for this.How can I keep my naturally curly hair, straight all day?
As soon as your hair comes in contact with moisture, any kind of moisture, it will curl. There is really nothing out there to prevent it (I've tried a lot). If you always wear it straight you could look into chemical relaxers or Japanese hair straightening at a reputable salon.How can I keep my naturally curly hair, straight all day?
I have naturally curly hair too and I have a CHi flat-iron I straighten it occasionally but when I go outside it still gets wavy there's really nothing you can do but apply hairspray I recommend Aussie I hope this helps
The Chi flat iron works really well in humidity so your hair wont frizz and curl that easily unless it gets wet. I suggest you straighten it and put up in a ponytail.

No comments:

Post a Comment