Friday, February 10, 2012

What straightener is the best for really thick curly hair?

i have super think and really curly hair. Right now i have the Paul Mitchell straightener. it works good but it takes a long time. i want a straightener that works super good and takes little time and its lasts throughout the whole day!


HELPWhat straightener is the best for really thick curly hair?
I have really thick curly hair and i use good hair day straighteners, they are very good ;)





Lollipop xWhat straightener is the best for really thick curly hair?
i wouldn't get chi just because the tempurature is non adjustable and ur hair will probably get fried.





i have turbo ion croc, its new and popular works really good on my hair, but i have straight hair.. but i also use it on my daughter she has curly thin hair and it makes her hair look super straight and shiny.
i have very curly hair!


i very rarely straightenen it as i prefer my curls, but some of my friends have curly hair and they have GHD's, which seem to work very well, i have babyillis which are good to
i agree with kay kay im a cosmetologist own my own salon and my best straightner is chi there is alot of deals on them now for christmas cosmoprof has a great sell includes comb serum and straightner for only 149.98 thats a bargin!
My hair is like the frizziest biggest curliest hair ever,lol and i just use GHD s on a moring for like 15mins and its straight! its amazing!


ive got the ghd wide ones.
Definitely the CHI
Chi!!I Love them so much!!They Work Woner's.
Braun is a good one and isnt so expensive!
THE BEST ONE IS CHI !!!! ITS WROTH THE MONEY TRUST ME GIRL !
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment