Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What's the best straightening cream for long thick curly hair?

I have SUPER thick, long, curly hair that takes nearly 2 hours to straighten normally. I hear that Tresemme straightening cream works great, any reviews on that? Oh, and also, should I use a stronger straightening iron? Would that help? If so, what are your suggestions?What's the best straightening cream for long thick curly hair?
Tresemme straightening cream is amazingWhat's the best straightening cream for long thick curly hair?
I have the same exact type of hair and tried almost everything but mostly I think that Conair Straightners are just the best but DONT get wet to straight straightners.Chi is also veryyyy God because i used it to do my bangs in the morning
i advice you to use samy's style lotion , i also advise you to get chi those are the best most profesionals straighters out!
CHI hair straightener and their products...they are kind of expensive but worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment