Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How do i keep my curly hair straight?

I have naturally curly hair, which i'm fine about. But there are some days where i want a change and i want straight hair, and by straight, i mean dead straight. But no matter how much i straighten my hair, i can never get it to stay that way. For maybe 5-10 mins it will stay dead straight, and then it will go wavey and sometimes even curly again. What can i do to keep it dead straight?How do i keep my curly hair straight?
u have to:


1 use hair spray


2 use straightening products (ex herbal essences )How do i keep my curly hair straight?
AH! same problem but I figured it out..... Make sure you get perms and make sure it has no LYE in it because, LYE can mess up you hair bad! and get a perm that has olive oil in it. after a day wash your hair. and after it drys straighten it, and get hair straightening spray so it stays straight.Put a perm in every 2 months.


trust me my hair is very curly untill I do that
by using a flatiron
flatiron

No comments:

Post a Comment