Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How do I style shoulder length curly hair?

How can I wear a headband or pull off a clip with a poof/bump? Its thick and tends to get frizzy!How do I style shoulder length curly hair?
get a medium hold gel, when your hair is wet put the gel all over, buy a diffuser for the end of your blowdryer, to finalize i personally love the aussie sprunch spray. After that you'll be able to manage it better so you won't even have to wear a clip or headband unless for fashion purposes.How do I style shoulder length curly hair?
Frizz control hair products..



ever tried a flat iron? :o)

I have naturally wavy hair... I like the change sometimes. Seems more managable too.
Short Curly Hairstyle Tips

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007//a>



Hairstyles for curly hair

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007//a>
i have curly hair too, i use herbal essences frizzness, and it makes your curls bouncy and silky, and easier to brush. So it is easier to style ur hair.
Forget the headband its not gonna happen. At least not untill your hair gets longer. Always style your hair when its wet. I have the best luck combing with a very wide tooth comb when wet, add a little no frizz gel get your hair in the clip while still wet and DONT comb it again. It works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment