Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How to define curly hair when its dry?

Our 2 year old has naturally curly hair.When we use a brush or wide tooth/afro comb it goes frizzy and we always tie it up.However if we put moose on it when it is wet it forms lovely curls and waves.What can i use on it to get the same effect but without wetting it every morning?Most mooses say ';use on wet hair'; and i want something i can use on it when its dry.Thank you.How to define curly hair when its dry?
Try a good quality hair serum, there are ones for wet or dry hair!How to define curly hair when its dry?
oil.
Ive always had very curly hair, bane of my life. and I find if I wash it, use a leave in conditioner and then run my fingers through it , it will curl as you suggested.


also don't brush it, just tweak it with your fingers. although I do find gently combing with an Afro is OK, fingers are best. you don't need products especially on a babe
she's 2 years old!!!!!!! thats nuts to wanna put a load of rubbish in her hair already. when my little sisters came olong they had leave in conditioner which can help to comb it an give it a nicer looking condition and will only excenuate her natural style





I had the same kind of hair just do different hairstyles shes way too young to get involved in the fashion and style world. Give it another 10 years and she'll experiment herself.
I like the leave in conditioner( Infusion), I keep some in a spray bottle just for spraying on my dry hair to calm the frizzes and define the curls. brush hair first, spray on conditioner, scrunch with hands and go, drys quickly. Good Luck!
Use a little styling gel like a freeze gel., but make sure its alcohol free
Okay so from what im hearing you have very curly hair that can be tamed by using the right products and using the right methods for styling, first of all, after you wash your hair i would blow dry it with a round brush and make sure you use a heat protectant, Preferably De Lorenzo, theres another way, which is using a GHD Straightener which will work if you curl your hair with a straightener it will give you this effect if you do it correctly http://www.jlo.net/images/jlomagad.jpg with all the products you need. If you need anything else please contact me =] i like helping out people with hair as you can see i experiment alot on my hair and i feel so much better about myself... email me if anything on sxc-lebo-gurl@hotmail.com








Take cAre =]


[%26amp;%26amp;]


Havee fUn
lanolin. small amount..
fizz-easy





glamour dressing cream





or serum remebr not 2 much





also leave in conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment