Sunday, February 12, 2012

What are some cute hairstyles that look good on people with really curly hair?

I have really curly hair and I like my hair when it's down but that's how it is everyday. Are there any hairstyles that look especially cute on people with curly hair?What are some cute hairstyles that look good on people with really curly hair?
I have really curly hair too. wear mine half up and half down, like when you pull up only the top half. You could straighten your bangs and leave the rest curly. I also always wear my hair in a loose, messy side bun. Here are some more you could try.

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2%26amp;hl/a>

Hope this helped.

(:What are some cute hairstyles that look good on people with really curly hair?
If your hair is curly from your roots down your can use slick, gel, hairspray or water and comb your roots a little then put it up in a high side ponytail or regular ponytail but if its not curly from your root down you can just put it up

other hairstyles

-half up half down with elastic or clip

-a messy bun(loose)

-pig tails

-low side ponytail(loose or not)
PONYTAILS AND BUNS ARE CUTE!!!! :] :D

No comments:

Post a Comment