Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is it better to straighten curly hair a day after washing or two days?

My hair is really curly and thick and I find its better to straighten two days after washing my hair because on the day after washing its really,really thick. I wash my hair with anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner 2-3 times a week. Please help! :)Is it better to straighten curly hair a day after washing or two days?
huh?? my natural hair is the exact same as yours thick and curly-_- but idk wat u mean i straighten my hair as soon as it dries??? is that wrong???Is it better to straighten curly hair a day after washing or two days?
It is better to straighten your hair 2 days after you have washed it...





Because your hair will be more oily and when it is oily you hair stays straighter and is much easier to straighten.





I hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment