Friday, February 10, 2012

I want to make my curly hair look wavy, instead of ringletty. What should I be doing or using?

I have natural curls. I never wear my hair down, but I want to. And I want my curls calmed and in control - in waves, not ringlets, but not stiff. My hair is thin, but it has volume. It gets frizzy and loses the curl. Should I be using a large barrel curling iron? Thanks for your help guys.I want to make my curly hair look wavy, instead of ringletty. What should I be doing or using?
How to Get Curly Hair to Turn Into Wavy Hair

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Curly-Hair-to/a>I want to make my curly hair look wavy, instead of ringletty. What should I be doing or using?
I use a large brush when drying my hair, a large curling iron, and some product. Like any style cream, then finish with Paul Mitchell Gloss to smooth the frizz.
Look at www.ouidad.com. See if you live near a certified salon. YOu can have your curl pattern softened there. They relax your curl pattern into a larger, looser curl pattern without completely taking out the curl.
let it down (: ur perfectly nice the way you are girl!
You could get your hair chemically straightened or buy a straightener.
Wrap wet hair on large rollers (Velcro or the hot ones) and spritz with setting spray- that will give you some wave.
If you want to wear it down with curls not ringlets then, get a perm with larger rods.. I have done this many times to my clients.. and it works great... you can also straighten your hair pretty good with a perm.. done the same way but without the rods and combed as staight as you can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment