Sunday, February 12, 2012

How to keep curly hair shiny and beautiful?

I have naturally curly hair and i usually straighten it every weekend. Now that i'll be going to college i wont have time to straighten my hair so i want to show my curls. But whenever i come out of the shower and let it air dry it goes all frizzy and horrible. what can i do to keep it nice and under control and not frizzy??? plz help How to keep curly hair shiny and beautiful?
When you get out of the shower put conditioner in your hair like you would if you were using gel. It will keep your curls curly but you won't have the frizz. The heavier/thicker the conditioner you use the less frizz you will have. I know because I have frizzy curly hair and it is the only thing I use anymore. It is cheaper than any other product out there and I have found it works perfectly every time.How to keep curly hair shiny and beautiful?
Panteen Pro-V


has a shampoo and conditioner especially for people with curly hair I use it and it makes my hair shiny and VERY soft =]
  • face book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment