Friday, February 10, 2012

Any ideas for taming naturally curly hair around water?

I have hair that is naturally curly and really hard to manage. Normally I just take a flat iron to it, but as soon as it gets wet, I end up looking like a walking dandelion. I'm going on a cruise next month and we'll be swimming, snorkeling, etc. I don't want to look like crap every time I get in the water! I'm thinking of having it permanently straightened, or maybe a perm with the biggest rods they make. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!!Any ideas for taming naturally curly hair around water?
My hair is really curly too, and i usually straighten it but when I go to a cottage or something and im swiming i usually just leave it curly and buy good moisturizing products to make it look good. You can also braid it to hide your curls. Also you can search ';hairstyles for curly hair'; on google and get tons of ideas to do with your hair so it wont look bad





Hope I Helped :)Any ideas for taming naturally curly hair around water?
My daughter's hair is naturally curly and we just throw gel in it when it's wet and let it hang naturally when we are camping. It's looks fine then because the gel is keeping it from looking like bozo the clown. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment