Saturday, February 4, 2012

How can I get my curly hair very moisturized,shiney,and movement?

I am black and puerto rican and I have very curly , thick hair . I wash my hair everyday and that is the only time it is moisturized full of body and has shine kind of , but when I straighten it it looses all this. It doesn t have much moisture frizzy dull too thick and doesn t have much movement because its too thick. What products and techniques can I use ?How can I get my curly hair very moisturized,shiney,and movement?
i'm filipina and i wash and condition my hair everyday. my hair is curly, frizzy, dry and thick. recently, i bought vo5 extreme style curvacious curls curl-defining mousse.. i use it after towel drying and some hair polish at the ends, my classmates and i noticed a lot of improvement. hope that helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment