Friday, February 3, 2012

How can I keep my curly hair nice?

Whenever I wake up and brush my hair, my curls uncurl and end up looking like a frizzy mess. My hair looks better when I don't brush it than when I do..!



Is there anything I can do to keep them nice and in-shape for those days that I don't want to spend a long time on my hair? I really don't like using hair gel, and the result of crunchy, sticky hair bothers me. I also don't have the money to spend on expensive products.How can I keep my curly hair nice?
Use a wide-toothed comb to untangle your hair. Also, use a good conditioner once a week. I like Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose.

http://www.aubrey-organics.com/ProductIn/a>



As for a styling product.....I like Dove's styling cream, Pantene's silkening creme, Herbal Essences styling lotion is nice too. I have yet to try Loreal's new glossing spray gel.....A bit of gel to finish keeps the style from going haywire.....I don't like the effect of gel either, but a small amount mixed with styling creme or used sparingly after applying the creme tames the frizz. You don't have to use an expensive gel as long as you don't buy the maximum hold variety.



I have the best results by showering at night, then twisting my hair into two buns. I wake up with smooth, tamed defined ringlets.



If you want a nice birthday or Christmas/Hanukkah present try styling lotions by:

Paul Mitchell

Back to Basics- it has mica for sparkle and smells delish

Matrix-Biolage



Paul Mitchell's spray gel gives a nice effect without the crunchy, sticky effect.How can I keep my curly hair nice?
I have the same kind of hair...You should always wash it in the morning if you plan on leaving it down, use shampoos and conditioners meant for curly hair, and your gonna have to use mousse if you dont want it to be frizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment