Thursday, February 2, 2012

How do I get wet curly hair look with thick hair?

I have pretty thick hair and everytime I try to curl my hair when its wet it comes out to be a big mess. Please tell me step by step instructions on getting those wet shiny curls. Thanks!!How do I get wet curly hair look with thick hair?
Towel dry your hair first, then puta sizable amount hair mousse in your hand and scrunch it when it's damp. Lightly hairspray it..That works with my hair, and I have thick hair.. but it depends on the texture of your hair, is it straight? I hope this helps!How do I get wet curly hair look with thick hair?
wash your hair and condition it. towel dry. leave slightly damp. apply Big Sexy Hair mousse to add volume (if needed.) than apply '; Schwarzkopf(%26lt; thats the brand) Citre Shine'; (can be found at Ulta, or any beauty salon like beauty first for 12-15 dollars) spray with a light hair spray hold. voila!
buy a leave in conditioner and use it when your hair is damp you can also use like almond oil (which is also good for your hair) it makes it look wet and shiny all day long lol


cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment