Friday, February 3, 2012

How do you make thick dark brown curly hair emo?

My hair is like down to my shoulders and I dont want to straighten it ever day.How do you make thick dark brown curly hair emo?
POSSERRRRRRRR POSER POSER POSERHow do you make thick dark brown curly hair emo?
';emo'; is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard a person say. i used to be friends with a lot of people who thought they were ';emo';. emo is actually a genre of music from the 80s. but if you're going for that supposed look, you're pretty much stuck with straightening your hair daily. you can get your hair chemically straightened, but that's a good wad of cash that your parents may not be willing to spend. you could also just be original and wear your hair curly. good luck ;D
My hair was the same when I wanted it to become emo but light brown... I got it thinned out a lot and then got emo bangs, those were the only things i straightened my bangs, I then got to a point where I would use heat protection and straighten my hair every day so that's what I do now...but look up on google images emo curly hair and you should find some styles...it's not as common but it's still there.
why r you wantin to be emo%26gt;? dont cut yourself! you are an amazing person inside! everyone is. if your doing this to be *cool* or popular thats the worst thing you could do. so dont go emo. thats lame. be yourself and be nothing . be you and nobody else.
die it black with pink or some emo color strips in your hair and maybe permanently straiten your hair
emo is a state of mind. just keep saying ';i wish my hair was straight'; in a depressed voice...

No comments:

Post a Comment