Thursday, February 2, 2012

How to get the big, curly hair like Alicia Keys and Diana Ross?

Well, my hair is naturally like that. All I have to do is wet it, but my question is how can I get it like that and have it stay. I can't wet it all day because its cold and I don't wanna get sick.How to get the big, curly hair like Alicia Keys and Diana Ross?
Use hairspray when you're done with the style (try Garnier Fructis Style Hairspray). Still not doing it for you? Apply a mousse after your hair is wet (try Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Mousse).





Good luck!How to get the big, curly hair like Alicia Keys and Diana Ross?
You can sleep with culers or socks in your hair. Or get a HUGE curling iron. Get some hair products designed for curling. Fill a spray bottle with salt and water and curl your hair the way you want to and spray salt solution on it and it will stay. Good luck


Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Lick your finger and stick it in the electric outlet.
I'm not sure...
well u can use a perm or if you want the big diva curls then all u have to do is roll your hair up with those realli big curlers and spritz it

No comments:

Post a Comment