Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How to incorporate turquoise into my curly hair?

Well to give you an idea of my new project. I have long (reaches to just under my breasts) curly hair. Its straight from the roots to just above my ears and then turns from gentle waves to full out curls.


Im going to dye my hair black and i have no idea how im going to get turquoise into the picture but i want to somehow. Im not sure if to dye the entire bottom layer, or just streaks, or what.


Advice, opinions, and pictures would be much appreciated. Please be specific. Thanks in advance for any help. :)How to incorporate turquoise into my curly hair?
when your dying it black leave out sections of your hair that you want turquoise


and turquoise is a hard colour to get. ive had most colours in my hair, i had to get a darker blue, but it lightened up nicely the make i used was screamHow to incorporate turquoise into my curly hair?
I say streaks but use clip ins instead, u could get all different colors and add them for a fun look whenever u want

No comments:

Post a Comment