Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What are good products for bi-racial curly hair?

My hair is dry,curly, and poofy what are good products or care for my hair?What are good products for bi-racial curly hair?
I am also bi-racial and I find that products from the following sites work wonders according to your hair type.


www.blended-beauty.com


www.curls.biz





Butter me up is great not only does it moisturize the hair but it also defines the curls more.What are good products for bi-racial curly hair?
Carol's Daughter Hair Milk and Hair Honey! I use the Hair Milk on my son's hair, it used to be really dry and nappy. Now he has a head full of shiny curls!
I am white with frizzy, long, curly hair. I really love Pantene's conditioner for women of color. It's the best out there for the price!
Im multi racial (Asian, Black, and Mexican) and have very curly hair. I use Pantene Pro-V shampoo and hair conditioner. It works very well and keeps my hair soft and unfrizzy. And if you straighten your hair like I do, the best trick to keep you hair soft is, before you iron it take a quarter sized drop of hair conditioner and smooth it through your hair.
i'm biracial (half black and half white) too and i have curls i luv herbal essence totally twisted line of styling products. also garnier fructis curl and shine line. the work with your hair not against it so it ends up looking soft shiny and smooth. good luck!!!
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment