Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What do you think of side swept bangs and really curly hair?

i have really really curly hair and i was thinking about getting side swept bangs but idk if they would look good. i would straighten the bangs every day. do you think it would look good?What do you think of side swept bangs and really curly hair?
i think that hairstyle is sooo cute!


you should go for it.


i wish my hair was curly :PWhat do you think of side swept bangs and really curly hair?
it depends on the shape of your face. if your face is round i dnt think the style would look on you because you do not want to give a lot of volume to the sides of your face. but if your face type is long you might just pull it off. click on this link http://www.visual-makeover.com/face.htm





it will give you some advice on what type of hairstyles go with your face shape.





Hope this helps!!! and good luck!!
I have REALLY curly hair...and i have bangs too!! I actually Blow dry my bangs with a round brush..I think it would look weird if u flat ironed them...But having the bangs blow dried gives them a little fluff so it wont look weird...(I keep my bangs on the left..)...Out of curiosity how long is ur hair?
i have the same (side swept bangs and really curly hair) and all my friends always comment on how good it looks definitely get them!


it also look really good with a curly up do and leave the bangs out but left curly not straightened!
NO!!! I have extremely curly hair. Unless you straighten all of your hair it will look rediculus/hideous.
i am just like u and i have extremely curly hair and i've done the side swept bangs before and i dnt think they look bad.
my friend has that and she looks sooo good. she burned her forehead doing it tho..be careful!! but it looks great
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment