Saturday, February 4, 2012

What hairstyle is best for having a wavy, curly hair?

And I have a small forehead, and curly hair is beginning to show that if I am on a ponytail, it is very messy. What solution? I did rebond last year and it is now returning to its wavy nature.What hairstyle is best for having a wavy, curly hair?
I think it might depend on your hair, but in my opinion, the best hairstyle for curly hair is LONG. The longer it gets, the heavier it is. Then gravity is on your side, pulling your hair somewhat straighter. I have long curly hair (that wants to frizz) and I moved to a very humid state. Groan!! I usually keep it in a pony tail or light bun. I use products that are inexpensive but promise frizz control, and help with breakage (I like Pantene's Fortifying Fortifier. Funniest name for a conditioner ever, but it's a great product). You could also do braids...either one or 2.





Another cute hairstyle I've been seeing lately on tv a lot is the 20's do...where they actually greased their hair down in little curly q's.What hairstyle is best for having a wavy, curly hair?
Check out http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlpix to get some style ideas, then visit http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons to find a curl stylist expert in your area. It's important to see someone who really knows how to work with curly hair. Most stylists don't get any training with curly hair in beauty school.聽
Here's a great resource for you:








http://www.1-hair-styles.com





Read through over 100 helpful tips on creating the best hair styles for your type of hair and facial structure. There are tips on layering techniques and info on bangs in the many articles





Try out hairstyles on pictures of your own face with a virtual hair style machine





It's free as well - you don't have to pay to use it.
THAT IS ALSO MY PROBLEM DEAR! HAHA, I GUESS YOU BETTER REBOND IT AGAIN LIKE MINE AND USE ANTI FRIZZ SHAMPOOS IF YOU ARE IN PONYTAIL, USE HEADBANDS, TURBANDS OR PUT HAIR VITRESS OIL ON YOUR HAIR.. :)
I have ugly waves aswell. :(


and mine goes quite '; fluffy ';


aswell..


try straightening it, put some Dove Straightening Syrum / Spray on your hair.. an straighten away :)





The syrum softens your hair and also makes sure the straightener doesn't dry out your hair .
up in a bun maybe with some bits down at the sides
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment