Thursday, February 2, 2012

What is the best ceramic iron for extremely curly hair?

I have very thick curly hair and I wanted to know whats the best ceramic iron to use to straighten it someone please help me!!! I'm getting my hair cut tomorrowWhat is the best ceramic iron for extremely curly hair?
I would say the chi. However... if you don't wanna spend that much money on a straightener get the GVP straightener... it's the exact same as the chi and works the same (its what i use and i've used the GVP and the chi). It's pretty much a generic brand of the chi. it's the same straightener for about half the price.What is the best ceramic iron for extremely curly hair?
I agree. I also have thick curly hair and the Chi works best for me. It's expensive but well worth the money!
Buy a ';Chi';,they get really hot and get the job done
I agree, Chi's work really good. They're a little price but its worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment