Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What is the best hair product to use if you have shoulder length curly hair that will minimize volume/ define?

I have curly hair that is shoulder length and I need a styling product that won't weigh my hair down.It also has to devolumize yet define the curl.What is the best hair product to use if you have shoulder length curly hair that will minimize volume/ define?
Have you tried Sunsilk's line?





http://www.gethairapy.com/products/What is the best hair product to use if you have shoulder length curly hair that will minimize volume/ define?
Noevir Shampoo%26amp;Conditioner it's the BOMBDIGITY.My hair is so silky I think it's silk my beautician ask me what I use to keep my hair so sofe and pretty I told her and she wanted to buy some for her shop.You have to order it but it's worth it go to the website and type in Noevir Company they not only have hair products but other products I think you would be interested in.Some people think that Noevir is expensive well I feel like this if your going to waist money on shampoo's and conditioners thar don't work hey use that same money to buy somthing that does.(Good Luck)
well...i have the same problem....but i found out that if you run some liquid gel....(its thinner than regular gel)... through your hair and scrunch it a little bit and let it dry naturally or defuse it with a defuser it works really well!
At the body shop there are these kinds of shampoo and conditioner that are special for any kind of hair you have. Its a little expensive though, I tried it once and it worked awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment