Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can someone help me with some style tips for my curly hair?

I have curly frizzy hair, and i want to use a hair product(s)to control the frizz and to leave my curls lookin pretty and bouncy but i also don't want a hair product(s) that will leave my hair feeling hard and stiff with no movement!!! So please can someone reccommend a hair product(s)that will be good for my hair!!! (the name, price range and where i can buy it at)Can someone help me with some style tips for my curly hair?
I have the same type of hair, and I have tried most everything. Just after I had my hair cut into short layers (I blow it dry and straighten the curls most days, but it also looks nice if I leave it curly), I found the best product I have yet to try. It is called John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Curl Perfecter. I bought it at Target, but I have also seen it at most large chain drugstores (Rite-Aid, Walgreen's), and I checked and it's even available online from Drugstore.com.





I have seen several different prices, but I would generally put it in the $5.00-$7.00 price range, and it is absolutely the best product I have used. I have spent as much as $50.00 on products for my hair, but everything either didn't do anything, left my hair stiff and crunchy, didn't control the frizzies, or looked greasy. This stuff does none of that. My niece is a cosmetologist, and she has bought me tons of different brands of salon products to try, and nothing has worked as well as this little old drugstore brand. I like it because it keeps the curls together so they don't all separate and look frizzy, gives my curls a nice shine without making them feel funny, and leaves them soft and natural looking. Also, it doesn't attract moisture, like some products, so if the humidity gets high, I still look curly and not...wooly.





I hope it works for you, but I know all hair is different, so it may not. The good thing is that it isn't terribly expensive, so if it doesn't work for you, you haven't wasted a lot of money :)





I just wanted to add that using a good shampoo and conditioner really has helped keep my hair soft without weighing down the curl. I highly recommend Pantene, both for shampoo and conditioner. I use the green label stuff, which is called Smooth and Silky, I think. I also use a 3-minute conditioner by Pantene once a week. I usually leave it on for longer, and just rinse it off before I get out of the shower. The other thing I do, which, believe it or not really makes a difference, is I rinse my hair with cool water. I read in a book that rinsing with cool water or a mixture of cool water and vinegar helps seal the hair cuticle and control the frizzies. I don't like to run around smelling like vinegar, so I just do the cool water, but I have noticed a definite difference. And I never, ever, rub my hair with a towel. I squeeze gently, or just wrap a towel around my head and let the towel soak up the water; rubbing really makes my frizz out of control.





I hope this will help you. I can relate to having curls that are hard to control!Can someone help me with some style tips for my curly hair?
I have wild curly hair too and have tried a lot of stuff. I use the same thing!! (The John Freida stuff) Great answer!

Report Abuse



i have the SAME PROBLEM!!@!!!


tell me when u find something@
i have the same problem , the truth is nothing really work. if the produck doesn't leave your hair dirty , it will be stiff and hard. try a product by clairol herbal essence. Try Trend line Lagoon finnishing gel by Goldwell

No comments:

Post a Comment