Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Does anyone know of different styles for curly hair?

I have curly hair and I love it. However I can only wear it in a bun, ponytail or cascading down my shoulders. I wonder if anyone know any simple styles for curly hair. I like wearing it down but I don't want my hair to look the same every day. And sometimes I just need it out of my face. Can anyone help please.Does anyone know of different styles for curly hair?
If you do a half up half down style i think it would be very pretty.


To do that, It's almost like making a pony tail except you only put up the top half (or less). That way you end up with your hair out of your face, but it's still down.Does anyone know of different styles for curly hair?
Try the half up half down look, headbands, clips, pigtails?
u might try doing it half up and halk down and i think up doesare realy cuit 2
pick up some hair in thee front of ur forehead as if u were going to have straight bangs ,, place those hairs on top of ur head and make a poof ,, instead of putting it straight back move it more to the side and fasten it with a clip from cvs =)
Try the front half up and the back down. Through the front up into a messy bun or add a clip or barrette just to add design to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment