Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What is the best product(s) for curly hair that won't make it crunchy and keeps the frizz away?

I used Garnier Soft Curl for the longest time, and they just recently discontinued it! THANKS.What is the best product(s) for curly hair that won't make it crunchy and keeps the frizz away?
Simply Stylin is the best out there. It's very light weight and lasts a long time. simplystylinhair.com.What is the best product(s) for curly hair that won't make it crunchy and keeps the frizz away?
i use John Frieda's Secret weapon. its used on dry hair. I mean dry versus wet not dry versus silky.
Redken smooth down frizz serum heat glide !
I use herbal essence gel and then I blow dry with a diffuser. My hair is very soft, and it's not crunchy at all! Just don't use a lot of the gel.
I just tried the Sunsilk hairapy for dream curls (I know it's the Sunsilk brand, I'm not sure on exact name though- I just got it about 3 days ago) It comes in a green mousse bottle. I really like it alot....it doesn't make my hair crunchy at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment