Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What will side bangs look like with curly hair?

I have loose curly hair and I really think side bangs are cute, but I worry that they might look weird with curly hair. Any thoughts? Thanks!What will side bangs look like with curly hair?
I have side bangs and curl hair. I get compliments all the time. if you want a pic I can show you to give you an example.



but of course I straighten my bangs.

and my hair is in layers =DWhat will side bangs look like with curly hair?
Can I see the picture? I was also wondering what it would look like. Thank you!

Report Abuse


If you think you will end up with unruly bangs, straighten only your bangs with a flat iron. Or if you don't want to commit to that, then get a straight perm on your bangs. Usually hair salons will give you a discount if you only perm certain locks of your hair.
I think it woild look cute..as long as it the curls are not tight..if there super tight it would look silly..but dont make them too short..I have seen side bamgs too short and its really ugly..I do hair..and see it all the time..make them long and pretty:)

Try this site...Long bangs with curly hair..with layers..

http://www.hairresources.com/page.asp?pa/a> with the image in its original context.



Or this one...

http://greatestlook.com/curlyhair/curlyh/a>
i think they'll annoy you.. but if you try to straighten them out just a little, they should be okay... i think they're cute too.. i have them and sometimes they get on your nerves, my hair is straight though so my hair doesn't bounce as much as yours.;)
if you chose to do it, try this style :

when they are still damp after washing, clip them back firmly (I use 2 or 3 clips). Slick it down with a styling cream. Sleep like that. in the morning take out clips, and style hair like normal.

they wil have less curl than the rest of your head and will look better
Only if you straighten them with a hot iron then they would look good other wise forget it , wont work with curls.
they will, but you can just straighten the bangs, thats what i do
they wont look weird. Weird hair is mohawks and funny colors and oddly shaved heads (even though I love that stuff)
i think it`ll look good if u straighten the bangs . i have straight hair and when i curl my hair i don`t curl my bangs
you're right. no side bangs with curly hair.
I have curly hair and have had bangs as short as an inch long and are now longer and more side swept. It really depends on exactly how curly your hair is and whether or not the person cutting your hair is doing a good job. All of my friends told me not to do it but as soon as I did it I got a ton of compliments.

So really? I'd say go to a hair salon you trust and then do whatever you want. If you're really worried about how it will look you could try starting with a long layer and then slowly try shortening it up.

I've really loved experimenting with different lengths of bangs even though my hair is curly.
I know from experience that it does look good. I have naturally wavy and sometimes, when I don't feel like straightening all my hair, I put some curl activating mousse in my hair to make it even more curly. I just straighten my bangs. I've seen a lot of girls do it and I think it looks very pretty.
no they are cute but don't make the bangs too short... but other that that angel them it will be CUTE!!
they might work, but you could always straighten ur hair
sounds like u hav the same type of hair as me...



i got side bangs that (when wet and straight) went down to my lips b/c my haircutter said they'd just get rly frizzy if any shorter



im growing them out b/c while they're cute somedays its a pain to either straighten them or take a shower and use curl balm and anti-frizz stuff...



if ur hair is rly curly, as in u get full curls and not waves, be sure u get them longer than that so there's enuf hair to do that and not end up w/a ball of fuz on ur head lol



so if u like to do ur hair and hav plenty of time, go for it! but if not, and u tend to get annoyed w/things like hair, dont.
I have curly hair and I have side bangs...it looks nice from what I've been told.
oh no - that should be cute



the neat thing about side bangs is that you can use wispy bang type style or slight curl for more fanciful style
yuck
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment